Crops application - Citrus fruits : Controlled irrigation and optimized production
Growing citrus trees requires a large and regular water supply, these crops are particularly vulnerable to the consequences of global warming and the scarcity of water resources. Micro-spray and drip irrigation methods are therefore favored for citrus cultivation to achieve optimum growth and production.
Find out how Telaqua can help you to manage your irrigation systems every day. View case study
French Almonds OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE AT THE HEART OF NUT PRODUCTION
How do you rationalise irrigation and divide the volume of water needed to produce 1 kg of almonds by 3 ?
- Adapt irrigation schedules throughout the season and program pumps and valves remotely
- Monitor water status in real time, to make it easier for teams in the field to react.
- Use a centralised irrigation management and data control platform: pressure, flow, tension, consumption, etc.
The solution has been implemented:
- At the pumping station and terminal level
- At the electrovalve level
- At the application level: centralisation of data from all farms, with dedicated access per operator.
Charentais vineyard : Viticulture, irrigation and certification
How do you homogenise yields and maturities, while meeting the CEC Cognac environmental certification requirements?
- Ensure daily traceability of irrigation
- Test soils before valves and pumps are turned on
- Coordinate irrigation and fertigation schedules
- Alert in the event of operational anomalies
The 40-year-old installation has been enhanced by :
- 7 Agromotes, to connect all the vineyard equipment: pumps, valves, water meter and filter
- 21 pressure sensors, at the outlet of each valve and at the inlet and outlet of each filter
- 3 capacitive probes, tools for triggering irrigation
Fruit production in Africa : A multinational, multi-producer company that works on cas-by-case basis
How do you support irrigation management and monitoring for a company present in several countries?
- Send alerts on of pressure and flow measurements
- Track and centralise operational commands
- Control water consumption
- Report on the electricity consumption of the system
The objectives are achieved using :
- A grid and a sectorisation of the key points to be monitored by farm
- Specific report for hydraulic engineers, agronomists and irrigation managers
- A dashboard that centralises all operational commands